R12: AP: Is It Possible To Create a Supplier With the Same Supplier Number As One that Has Been Purged Before?
(Doc ID 2159576.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a Supplier, the following error is shown:
The steps taken by the user are:
1. Using Payables Manager responsibility
2. Navigate to Suppliers > Entry >
3. Click on Go button to display existing suppliers
4. Click on the Create Supplier
5. Add a Supplier Name and Supplier Number of a previously purged Supplier.
6. The error is shown
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document