"MigrationProjectExecutor: Missing control file in package." Error When Importing Migration Project
(Doc ID 2159781.1)
Last updated on JULY 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Migration Project manager is being used to export data from one domain to another. The data contained in the export is for saved queries that are to be used on finder screens. When exporting the data through the migration project and then importing the data, the import action is scheduled successfully, however the migration project is not visible in the migration project manager. 0 results are displayed in the migration project finder set screen. The following exception is observed in the log file:
"Error MigrationProject MigrationProjectExecutor: Missing control file in package."
It is expected that the migration project is imported successfully and visible in the application.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Business Process Automation -> Migration Project Management -> Migration Projects
2. Select or create a Migration Project that will be used to export the saved query data
3. Select 'Export' for project type and add a SAVED_QUERY screen set ID for a previously created saved query. An object will need to be added for each query to be exported. (Ensure the queries being used in the export have criteria defined).
4. Navigate to Business Process Automation -> Process Management -> Migration Project Export
5. Select the migration project and export the data.
6. Modify the domain name as needed within the exported data generated in step (5)
7. Navigate to Business Process Automation -> Process Management -> Migration Project Import
8. Select the exported zip file generated in step (5) and import the data.
9. Navigate to Business Process Automation -> Migration Project Management -> Migration Projects
10. Search for the migration project
11. There will be no migration project visible.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!