ORA-06508 Error in Package Irc_Party_Swi When Creating a Candidate After Patch 19568474
(Doc ID 2159807.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP6 version, Candidate Self Service
When attempting to create a candidate in iRecruitment, the following error occurs.
The issue started to happen after applying <patch 19568474>.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose the responsibility iRecruitment Recruiter.
3. Navigate to iRecruitment Home-> Candidates.
4. Click on the 'Create Candidate' button.
5. Enter the details of the candidate.
6. Click the 'Save' button.
Applied <patch 19568474>.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!