Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Created Maser Item TEST,with DUOM – Primary UOM ACA, Secondary UOM KG, type Default with 100% deviation factors + and -
2. Created a UOM conversion of 1 KG = .5 ACA
3. Made item available to test Org SGO
4. In Inventory > Transactions > Miscellaneous Transactions entered Item, a new lot number, 100 for Primary UOM quantity, let system calc secondary UOM of 200.
5. Changed secondary quantity to 175 and hit tab
6. Message popup “do you wish to apply conversion to primary UOM”, answered “No”
7. Received Exception error - "FRM-40735: WHEN-VALIDATE-ITEM trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-06502"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms