Unable To Add Beneficiaries After Life Event
(Doc ID 2160211.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add a beneficiary after a life event, the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. View Person Life Events.
- Marriage LE - Occurred 04/01/16; Processed 04/04/16
2. Navigate to Benefits Service Center.
- Life Events Summary shows Unrestricted and Marriage events, both in Started status.
- Open Action Items box is checked.
3. Click on Desktop Activities drop down - Person Enrollment Action Items
- Designate Beneficiary for Marriage LE = Basic Life
4. Click on Designee button.
5. Designate Beneficiaries tab.
- Plan - Basic Life Start Date 01/02/16
- Beneficiary Name, Type Primary, % 100, Relationship - Spouse
- Effective Date 04/08/16
- Error appears.
Conversion of Plans from Oracle Standard Benefits to Oracle Advanced Benefits.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document