After One Order Line Split, Selling Price of Another Line Is Also Changed
Last updated on JULY 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When splitting sales order line#1, another line#2 will also be re-calculated the price automatically. Line-2 did not be split by user.
Is this behavior a standard function?
Can it be prevent the impact on the other line by any setups other than Calculate Price Flag?
If no, why Line#2 is re-calculated the Price despite split of Line#1?
- Create sales order and lines on sales order form as follows:
- Line#1, item A Price:90
- Line#2, item B Price:50
- Then update price in Price List. (N)Pricing > Price Lists > Price List Setup
- Item A changes price to 100
- Item B changes price to 70
- On Sales Order form, Split Line#1
- Line#1 selling price will be changed to price 100 (2 record). Also, Line#2 will be changed to price 70
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms