Last updated on MAY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After the contract is created while Activating Contract with "Price and Submit Contract" the record in OKL_STREAM_INTERFACES table is stuck with sis_code 'PROCESSING_REQUEST'
On the "Activate Contract: Price and Submit Contract" Page below error can be seen
1) Please submit a new request only after the pending request for this contract is Completed / Aborted.
3) Cannot request for reporting streams. Please check the data on the contract.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle --> Lease Superuser
2. Create a contract --> Activate contracts: price and submit contract
3. ERROR Sighted: Please submit a new request only after the pending request for this contract is Completed / Aborted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms