OPM Mobile (MSCA) Full Product Return gives Error: 'One or more transactions failed for this group of records.'
Last updated on JULY 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle MES for Process Manufacturing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Mobile Integration
In MSCA Mobile, when returning entire quantity for product lot, the following error occurs:
Error: One or more transactions failed for this group of records.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation: Production Supervisor Responsibility > Batch Details
2. Create and release batch
3. Navigation: MSCA > Select: ‘Cmplt Product’
4. Select Batch#, Item#, Sub inventory and Locator. Enter Lot number and save records to declare yields.
5. Navigation: MSCA > ‘Return Product’ function.
6. Select Batch#, Item#, Subinventory, Locator and Lot number.
7. Save records with default quantities (entire lot qty).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms