Payment Summary Data File Output Does Not Include ETP Invalidity Component Payments
(Doc ID 2160880.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Australia) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invalidity Component amount is not included in Total ETP item on Payment Summary Data File report text output.
Example : Pay_summary_validation_report.pdf shows the value of $790.55 as “Total Tax Free Component” however in the Payment_Summary_Data_File.txt only $352.56 is reported as “Total ETP” while the $790.55 is completely missing from this.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Terminate an employee – 40041990 and add ETP on Termination
2. Run the Quick Pay so that it creates the indirect element - ETP Invalidity Component
3. Please note that the “Unused RDO” amount of $1143.11 has resulted in 2 indirect run results
• ETP Payment of $352.56
• Invalidity Component of $790.55
4. Now run the payment summary for this employee alone. Check the output
5. Run the “End of Year Reconciliation Summary Totals Report” program.
6. Run the “Payment Summary Validation XML” program and then the “Generate Australian PDF Report”.
7. Now run the “Payment Summary Data File”
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document