Last updated on MARCH 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Patch 23316097:R12.BEN.B was delivered to correct the incorrect calculation/deduction after processing the Salary Adjustment life event. This issue was affecting the element entry values for Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts.
However, processing the Gain Dependent life event results in the same issue and was not fixed by Patch 23316097:R12.BEN.B.
Rates calculated by benefits remain correct but the element is incorrect.
The issue only occurs with the Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending plans.
The Processing of any life event should not have any impact to the element entry values associated with any Flexible Spending Account plan
Further, it is expected that the rate row will not be impacted by the life event.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query a currently enrolled employee.
Participant has been enrolled since the beginning of the year having elected annual value $5,000 during annual enrollment.
5000 / 26= 192.31.
3. Increase the employees salary amount effective 11-Mar-2016.
4. Process the detected "Salary Adjustment" life event.
Participant is preventing from making any enrollment changes for this life event.
5. View Enrollment Results shows that the FSA benefit amount and rates are the same.
6. Navigate to People > Assignment > Entries and see that the element entry is fine
9. process Processed the Gain Dependent Life Event
10. Navigate to People > Assignment > Entries and see that the element entry
the amounts are changing into:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms