Last updated on MARCH 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Order Import concurrent program is not validating the DFF(Descriptive Flex Field) attribute value which is attached to a value set and allowing order to be created. Below is the process involved during order import.
Due to some custom validation, standard 'apps.ont_line_def_hdlr.g_record handler' is passing incorrect value to DFF attribute. But the incorrect value is not validated by Order Import program even though parameter 'Validate Flexfields' is set to Yes.
1. Populate the order interface tables
2. Run Order Import with parameter ''Validate Flexfields' is set to Yes.
3. Defaulting rule populates the order line DFF attributes, out of which some DFF attributes are passed as incorrect value due to custom validation.
4. No validation error\failure
5. Order is created successfully
Expect order import should validate the DFF attribute value and throw error when defaulting handler is passing incorrect value to DFF attributes which is not part of value set.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms