Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, India PO Localizations
When user is attaching taxes for quotation, tax is getting calculated. But if
user is requeries the tax, then tax is not appearing anymore.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created a quotation.
2. Applied and saved tax. Tax Amount got calculated.
3. Close the Tax window.
4. Again open the Tax window for the same item line and the applied tax got
5. Apply the same tax again. System is throwing error "Tax name already
6. Apply a different tax. Got saved. Total Tax is the amount of the last tax
applied and does not include the first tax amount.
7. On Re-Querying the same Quotation, Tax Amount is Zero and Taxes not
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms