RTI - Full Payment Submission Process (FPS) 2015/16 - New Starter RTI Sent Flag Unchecked
Last updated on JULY 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
New starter in November 2015. New Starter information has been entered however the FPS process has not checked the RTI Sent check box.
Expected RTI sent flag to remain checked.
Steps to reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run payroll for November. Employee placed on the payroll.
2. Run payroll for December. Was processed normally in December
3. RTI-Full Payment Submission Process (FPS) 2015/16 is run and transmitted to HMRC. Assignment is included in this process and included a Starter Declaration of C.
4. P6 was received, Starter Declaration was changed manually to B.
5. The RTI Sent box remains unticked and the Starter Declaration is still available for update.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms