RTI - Full Payment Submission Process (FPS) 2015/16 - New Starter RTI Sent Flag Unchecked
(Doc ID 2161501.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
New starter in November 2015. New Starter information has been entered however the FPS process has not checked the RTI Sent check box.
Expected RTI sent flag to remain checked.
Steps to reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run payroll for November. Employee placed on the payroll.
2. Run payroll for December. Was processed normally in December
3. RTI-Full Payment Submission Process (FPS) 2015/16 is run and transmitted to HMRC. Assignment is included in this process and included a Starter Declaration of C.
4. P6 was received, Starter Declaration was changed manually to B.
5. The RTI Sent box remains unticked and the Starter Declaration is still available for update.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document