Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Customer Support - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Create Service Request
When attempting to create a new Case in Case Worker or Customer Support Specialist, and switching SR Types between two SR Types that have different attribute groups, when trying to save the following error occurs.
Executing - "EGO_USER_ATTRS_DATA_PVT"."Insert_Row" "ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error: character to number conversion error"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Case Worker or Customer Support Specialist
2. Search for a Party
3. Start the new Case/SR creation with an SR Type that has a certain attribute group associated to it
4. During the Case/SR creation, select a different SR Type that has a different attribute group associated to it
5. Enter all the remaining mandatory information
6. When try to save the case, the reported error occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms