R12: PA: Distribute Labor Costs ending with NO_COMPILED_MULTIPLIER
(Doc ID 2161674.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3, Labor Costing Flow
Distribute Labor Costs ending with the following error:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. An invalid organization was assigned to an employee in HR by mistake and caused some issues with the employee's transactions.
2. A time sheet was submitted by the employee
3. The issue was detected once the distribute labor cost job ended in error and no cost was distributed or processed by the system for this timesheet.
4. The employee organization was corrected with a valid one.
5. The timesheet that had the errors was reversed and resubmitted for the same employee with the correct org.
6. The system reversed the wrong transaction but again the reversal also gave an error due to the same issue.
7. The new transactions with the new org (valid) were successfully processed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document