Last updated on OCTOBER 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing the status of contract from a non-editable (Update Online Not Allowed) to an editable status, the Cascade Attributes Action menu option continues to remain disabled. When re-query the contract, the Cascade Attributes action becomes enabled. Similarly, if now the status of contract is changed back to non-editable, the Cascade Attributes link continues to remain active till we re-query the contract. After re-query the link gets disabled.
So basically while the rest of the contract page gets updated based on contract status, the Cascade Attributes function does not get refreshed till we re-query the contract.
The Cascade Attributes function should get refreshed automatically with out re-query the contract.
- Open a contract which is not enabled for updates - Update Online Not Allowed under Status and Operations setup
- Observe Cascade Attributes Action menu option is disabled.
- Go to Status and Operations and enable the update online for that contract type & status
- Cascade Attributes Action menu option is still disabled after opening the contract again.
- Re-query the contract => only now the Cascade Attributes Action menu option is enabled.
- perform same steps to disable Update Online Not Allowed under Status and Operations setup and observe the Cascade option get disabled only after re-query the contract.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms