Last updated on JULY 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User Can Order An Item Using Favorite In IProcurement Although The Part Is Not Included In His Store
1. Search item XYZ with Supplier ABC
2. Add the item in Favorite list.
3. Create content zone to exclude Supplier ABC.
4. Assign this content zone to Store.
5. Search item XYZ, its not visible for Supplier ABC.
6. Go to Personal Favorite List and Item XYZ is still visible for ABC.
7. Add this item to cart and it allows to create requisition.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms