Inactive/End Dated Bank Account Number Populated In Iby_trxn_summaries_all
(Doc ID 2162178.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payments - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, FC Core
Inactive or End dated Bank Account Number is populated in IBY_TRXN_SUMMARIES_ALL table which causes issue when CSB process is run as old bank account number is seen in the file.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an Invoice, Enter a Bank Account Number
2. Run Automatic Receipts process
3. Goto Customers screen, end date the above bank account number and create a new one.
4. Query the Receipt created and change the Instrument to point to a valid active bank account number.
5. Run Remittance Process.
6. We can see the in IBY, Capture record still got created with inactive bank account number.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!