Inactive/End Dated Bank Account Number Populated In Iby_trxn_summaries_all
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payments - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, FC Core
Inactive or End dated Bank Account Number is populated in IBY_TRXN_SUMMARIES_ALL table which causes issue when CSB process is run as old bank account number is seen in the file.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an Invoice, Enter a Bank Account Number
2. Run Automatic Receipts process
3. Goto Customers screen, end date the above bank account number and create a new one.
4. Query the Receipt created and change the Instrument to point to a valid active bank account number.
5. Run Remittance Process.
6. We can see the in IBY, Capture record still got created with inactive bank account number.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms