Confirmed Status Deliveries Can Not Be Backordered
(Doc ID 2162363.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The delivery which has Confirmed status can not be backordered. If trying backordered for it, below error occurred.
From the output the HTMomse, it can be following status:
WSH_NEW_DELIVERIES.STATUS_CODE = CO
WSH_TRIPS.STATUS_CODE = OP
WSH_DELIVERY_DETAILS.RELEASE_STATUS = Y=Staged
The action can not be performed because the selected records are not eligible.
Steps to Reproduce
- Crate Sales Order and booked
- Pick released
- Sip Confirm with following Trip Options
- Set Delivery In-Transit : No check
- Close Trip : No check
- Delivery status changes to CO(Confirmed), but delivery details status is not changed to shipped.
- When trying backordered for the delivery, this error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document