Confirmed Status Deliveries Can Not Be Backordered
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The delivery which has Confirmed status can not be backordered. If trying backordered for it, below error occurred.
From the output the HTMomse, it can be following status:
WSH_NEW_DELIVERIES.STATUS_CODE = CO
WSH_TRIPS.STATUS_CODE = OP
WSH_DELIVERY_DETAILS.RELEASE_STATUS = Y=Staged
The action can not be performed because the selected records are not eligible.
Steps to Reproduce
- Crate Sales Order and booked
- Pick released
- Sip Confirm with following Trip Options
- Set Delivery In-Transit : No check
- Close Trip : No check
- Delivery status changes to CO(Confirmed), but delivery details status is not changed to shipped.
- When trying backordered for the delivery, this error occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms