Serial Number LOV for Material Install Debrief For IB Trackable Items Not Limited To Serial Number In Inventory
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Serial Number LOV for Material Install Debrief For an Installed Base Trackable Items Is Not Limited To Serial Number In Inventory.
Only the serials corresponding the Item/Subinventory/[current_status(3) -> [Residing in stores] should be displayed in the lov.
1. Login to Oracle Applications
2. R) Depot Repair Manager -> Create repair order with Repair Task mode.
3. Click the Repair Task Tab and create a Repair Task. Click Debrief button to open the Debrief form.
R) Field Service Manager -> Create Service Request and a Task -> Click Debrief button to open the Debrief Form
4. In the Material Debrief tab -> Select Service Activity Code for Install.
5. Select the Subinventory, Select an Installed Base Item which is Serial controlled only and enter Quantity.
6. Click Serial number lov and find that it displays all the Serials irrespective of the current status.
1) Same functionality is happening from the Debrief form opened from the SR form -> Task Tab -> Debrief button.
2) It works fine from the Debrief html.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms