Changes Made To the glog.webserver.finder.export_limit Property Are Not Reflected When Exporting Results From Finder Sets
(Doc ID 2163292.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.4 to 6.4.2 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changes done to the glog.webserver.finder.export_limit property are not reflected when exporting results from the finder set results screen. For example, the property was set to a higher value than the default value of 5000, however, all exports from the finder set result screens are still limited to 5000 records.
It is expected that the changes done to the glog.webserver.finder.export_limit property to be reflected in the finder set results export. The value set for this property should be the limit for the amount of records exported from the application.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Log into the application as DBA.ADMIN
2. Navigate to Configuration and Administration -> Property Management -> Property Sets and search for and select the CUSTOM property set
3. Add the property as follows:
Instruction = Set
Key = glog.webserver.finder.export_limit
Value = (Note: The default value for the glog.webserver.finder.limit is 5000)
4. Enter a description and reason for change for the property and click to save.
5. Navigate to a finder set screen. (Ex: Order Management -> Order Release -> Order Release)
6. Conduct an open search with no search parameters or criteria defined. (Note: Ensure that the search is setup in such a way where the number of results will exceed what was set in step 3).
7. Click the export button to export the results
8. The prompt will notify the user that 5,000 records will be exported.
Restart the OTM application. The change made to the property will take into effect after the application is restarted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document