Work Order Position Reference Does Not Match In Disposition And Disposition View In MC Revision
(Doc ID 2163356.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair, & Overhaul - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Work Orders' Dispositions UI the "Position Reference" does not match that defined in "MC - Revision" of Unit Configuration. The Position reference seems to show the value from a different version of the Master Configuration and not the one for the current unit's MC revision.
The Dispositions UI should show the correct Position Reference taking into account the MC revision of the unit in context.
1. Create revision to "Master Configuration - Revision".
2. Change "Position Reference" in above revision (note: position key remain the same)
3. "Submit For Approval" at above "Position".
4. Execution > Production Planning > Work Orders > Update Work Order > Dispositions, noted that "Position Reference" does not match "MC - Revision" of Unit Configuration.
5. Also, AHL_PRD_DISPOSITIONS_V does not contain the correct information as well.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document