Work Order Position Reference Does Not Match In Disposition And Disposition View In MC Revision
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair, & Overhaul - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Work Orders' Dispositions UI the "Position Reference" does not match that defined in "MC - Revision" of Unit Configuration. The Position reference seems to show the value from a different version of the Master Configuration and not the one for the current unit's MC revision.
The Dispositions UI should show the correct Position Reference taking into account the MC revision of the unit in context.
1. Create revision to "Master Configuration - Revision".
2. Change "Position Reference" in above revision (note: position key remain the same)
3. "Submit For Approval" at above "Position".
4. Execution > Production Planning > Work Orders > Update Work Order > Dispositions, noted that "Position Reference" does not match "MC - Revision" of Unit Configuration.
5. Also, AHL_PRD_DISPOSITIONS_V does not contain the correct information as well.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms