Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to submit the Benefits ACA Correction Archive Process after updating the Transmission Details page with NO uploaded XML file, the list of values for GRE is NULL.
Expect is the Transmission status is updated to "Rejected" and the Error Code and Error Description are provided, the Benefits ACA Correction Process can be run.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to Total Compensation > Affordable Care Act > ACA Transmission Details.
3. Search for your transmission and click the Update pencil icon.
4. Select the appropriate Transmission Status and click the Error in Transmission radio button.
5. Enter the Transmission Error Code and Transmission Error Message and click the Apply button.
6. Navigate to Processes and Reports > Submit Processes and Reports > Single Request.
7. Select Request Name "Benefits ACA Correction Archive Process".
8. Enter the Year parameter and attempt to select the GRE.
No entries found for List of Values.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms