Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to select standard operation for a work order, the following error occurs.
oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: oracle.jbo.SQLStmtException: JBO-27122: SQL error during statement preparation. Statement: select bor.resource_seq_num,
nvl(bor.basis_type, 1) basis_type,
nvl(bor.standard_rate_flag, 1) standard_rate_flag,
from bom_std_op_resources bor, bom_resources br
where bor.resource_id = br.resource_id
and standard_operation_id = :1
## Detail 0 ##
java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00904: "BOR"."SCHEDULE_SEQ_NUM": invalid identifier
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance Super User.
2. Click on Work Orders tab.
3. Click on Create Work Order button.
4. Create work order and add standard operations to the work order.
5. As soon as selecting the standard operations, the above error occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms