Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Receipts Related
Able to create Automatic Receipts without selecting Payment Instrument details, No warning message has been raised.
This is possible if Receipt is created from Receipts Summary as mentioned below in Steps.
Automatic Receipts should not be saved without payment instrument as later form throws error "APP-AR-295276: You must select an instrument for this receipt method."
Payment Instrument should be mandatory in Receipt Workbench.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Enter Receipt Number, But, don't enter amount.
2) Enter Customer Number
3) Now, Click on "Select Instrument"
4) Application switch the form to receipt summary form to enter the missing value(Receipt Amount).
5) Once enter the amount, Click on Open, which will switch the form back to Receipt Creation Window.
6) Now, Click on Apply to enter applications > Select Transaction from Apply to LOV and Save the application form > Successfully Saved.
7) Close the Application Window and switch back to Receipt Creation Window.
8) Now, try to save the form > Received Message "FRM-40401: No Changes to Save".
9) Re-query the Receipt and try to navigate to Applications window, now, application throws the same error "APP-AR-295276: You must select an instrument for this receipt method.".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms