12.2 E-Business Suite Login Assistance Link Not Working in Internet Explorer (IE) 11
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle User Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Oracle Applications Framework - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E-Business Suite 12.2 User Management, User Interface Password issues
Using the Oracle Applications Release 12.2.4 the 'Login Assistance' Link on the application login page is not working.
Once you click on the link nothing happens, and the page eventually times out (after approximately after 20-30 minutes).
1. Click Login Assistance link.
2. After Entering the username field and click on Forgot Password button
3. Page hangs at this point, nothing happens.
Login to E-Business Suite using Internet Explorer 11:
1. Navigate Settings -> Preferences -> click any Tip icon (long text).
2. When a new window appears select F12
3. Confirm the version of IE browser is 10 or later
4. Confirm the document mode should be IE10, in other lower version, this should be edge mode.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms