Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO amount is being reduced below the prepayment amount and the invoiced amount.
We are expecting for the system to only reduce the amount to the total of prepayment amount and invoiced amount.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create a Purchase Order (Amount USD 1000)
2. Create a Prepayment invoice and match Purchase Order created in step 1 (Amount USD 1000)
3. Create payment for the invoice created in step 2 (Amount USD 1000)
4. Account and post all the transaction.
5. Unreserved the PO
6. Decrease the amount on the PO
7. Reserve the PO.
PO should not be allowed to reduce to the amount remaining after the match.
In this case PO should not be allowed to decrease below USD 1000.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms