Last updated on MARCH 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
iSupplier page is logged out and the link in browser reflects another iSupplier portal URL (B), despite the fact that the username and password entered were for the correct URL (A).
The user is expecting to access the correct page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. External URL in A environment is removed since this instance does not use DMZ server for accessing iSupplier Portal.
2. Login as supplier in A environment. This supplier was defined, before removing the external URL link from the above mentioned profile option.
It shows it has logged in to iSupplier portal in A environment
3. Click on ‘iSupplier Portal Full View’ responsibility
4. Page is logged out and the link in browser reflects the B instance iSupplier external URL despite the fact that we have entered username and password in the A environment
5. Automatically, the page is redirected to B external iSupplier URL which the suppliers actually access. This issue only occurs in A instance, as this is the instance where the external DMZ server is not used for accessing iSupplier portal
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms