Last updated on MARCH 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 R12.HR_PF.B.delta.8 version, UK SSHR Assignment,Term,Pay,ChgMgr,LOA
When attempting to create a new record on the SSHR UK Disability page, on top of the existing one, the old record is not delimited as it's happening in the Disability PUI form
Step to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into PUI using UK HRMS Manager responsibility
2. Navigate to people ->Enter and maintain - search for an employee
3. Go to Others ->Disability
4. Note existing record as of 08-Nov-1992, Category: No
5. Date track to 01-APR-2016 and update the category to "Hemophiliac"
6. Save as Update
8. Note that old Disability record has been delimited at 31-MAR-2016
9. Navigate to Employee Self Service/ Disability Information
10. Note that the Employee has 2 Active Disability records and no End date is available on the SSHR Disability page.
11. If attempting to update the record from SSHR and for "Select the type of change you want to make" choose 'Enter new information because of a real change to the current details" and click Next
12. Update "Reason" field and click on Apply
13. Old record remains as active on the SSHR Disability page
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms