Work Order Activity Type And Activity Source Codes Are Incorrectly Replaced On Save
(Doc ID 2165884.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot override the activity type and source for a Work Order. Default values are used (only)
Expect to override
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility = Maintenance Super User
Work Orders-> Work Orders (WOs)
2. Create a WO in draft mode
3. The work order is not saved yet. The work order page inherits the defaults from the activity-equipment association.
4. The following Inherited values are changed / overridden (fields: Shutdown Type, Priority, Department, WIP, Activity Type, Activity Cause, Activity Source)
Activity Source = null
Activity Type =another value
6. Work Order defaults are changed back to the original values inherited from the activity-equipment association.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document