QualityAssurance Check for a Service Contract Fails with the Error OKS_CUST_ON_CREDIT_HOLD
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 11.5.8 to 11.5.10 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 15-Aug-2013***
Running the "Check QA" process produces an error because the customer is on Credit Hold.
Using the Service Contracts Manager responsibility:
1) Navigate to Launch Contracts from the Main Menu.
2) Open the Contract Navigator tab.
3) Select 'Tools' from the toolbar; select 'New' (or open an existing Active contract for update).
4) Enter all of the required fields for the contract.
5) Select Actions from the toolbar; select Check QA. You receive the OKS_CUST_ON_CREDIT_HOLD.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms