Quality Assurance Check for a Service Contract Fails with 'Check Customer Credit Hold'
(Doc ID 216590.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Running the Check QA process produces an error because the customer is on Credit Hold.
Using the Service Contracts Manager responsibility:
1) Navigate to Launch Contracts from the Main Menu.
2) Open the Contract Navigator tab.
3) Select 'Tools' from the toolbar; select 'New' (or open an existing Active contract for update).
4) Enter all of the required fields for the contract.
5) Select Actions > Check QA from the menu.
6) Receive a "Check Customer Credit Hold" error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!