"Appointment cannot be scheduled because Location Resource is not defined for location: <location_gid>" Error When Scheduling Appointments For Shipment Stops
(Doc ID 2165912.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Resources have been configured for a specific location which is a stop for a shipment. When attempting to schedule an appointment for a location through the Dock and Yard Manager by dragging and dropping the shipment into an available time slot, the appointment creation process fails with the following exception
1. Navigate to Operational Planning > Appointment Management > Dock and Yard Managers > Actions > Manage Appointments
2. Search for a location
3. Select Actions > Manage Appointments
4. Search for the shipment or respective date of the shipment for the location
5. Drag the shipment into one of the available time slots for a previously defined resource
6. Click Save and the error is displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document