Task Notes Disappear When Clicking Edit/View Note In MFS Multi Platform
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 Mobile Field Service Multi Platform Application
Task Notes disappear on the client upon clicking on the Edit/View Note functionality
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into OMFS MP App as this assigned technician.
2. Run synch and view the task.
3. Navigate to the Task Details screen by tapping the appropriate task.
4. Scroll down on the Task, view the Notes section (1)
5. On the Note Summary screen select the Note menu. This screen allows you to view existing Note.
6. The Note can be viewed. However, upon clicking on the > icon to Edit/View the note. The note contents disappear.
The Note contents flash for .5 second. However, they disappear and the user cannot edit contents.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms