Tax Amount Calculated Incorrectly For Split Lines In Sales Orders
Last updated on JULY 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Sales Order: 15789730, Line Items tab, Line: 1.1, with Tax Amount: 352.04.
2. Tax Summary form, with Tax Amount shown in the Invoice as: 91.53.
Tax Amount should be the same on both.
1. Via the Order Management Responsibility.
2. Navigate: Orders, Returns > Sales Orders > Line Items tab.
3. Line: 1.1, with Tax Amount: 352.04.
4. Tax Summary form in AR, with Tax Amount shown in the Invoice as: 91.53.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms