Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Australia) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Production : 12.1.3 Rup8 version, Australian Payroll
Leave loading element suddenly Stop considering in the TAX calculation.
In the last financial year 2015/16 leave loading element considered in the tax calculation and suddenly it not considering in the current financial year 2016/17.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Last- financial Year Tax calculation. (2015/2016)
1. Process payroll for employee (without Leave Loading element)
2. Check SOE and TAX calculated 762.00
2. Added 20% Leave loading and total earning and Tax calculation changes now tax calculated 842.00.
Current financial year (2016/17)
1. Screen shot without leave loading element and tax calculated is 438.00
2. Added the 20% leave loading in the absence.
3. Leave loading element calculated the amount 246.53 and total earning is changed but still tax is same. There is no change in the tax 438.00.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms