Last updated on MARCH 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Purchasing BWC when specifying the Approver in the PO’s Approval Options, the Look Ahead feature for the LOV returns with “No Items Found” but the table entry exists.
Can find the approver using Ahead word.
Steps to Reproduce
- Update a standard PO via the BWC and go to the Approval Options
- Maintain the Approver field
- Start typing name of Approver and wait for Look Ahead feature to kick in (NB Case is irrelevant)
No Items are found
- If TAB is pressed the table entry is returned
- Or if the magnifying glass is selected, the table entry is again found
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms