CS_SECURITY_UTL Error When Creating Service Request With Task Template
(Doc ID 2166557.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Setup flow,
When trying to create Service Request with task template and Service System Parameters to 'Standard Security', getting below error
"nullAPI Error (CS_SECURITY_UTL. l_api_name): The task owner doesn't satisfy service security rules. please choose an owner with proper privileges. Error occurred while raising event for task id yyyy. Task yyyy is invalid.
Please enter a valid task ID. CS_SR_TSK_CREATE_TASK_FAILED (TASK_TEMPLATE_GROUP = yyyy)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Task template group. Navigation: Service (R) -> Setup -> Task Management -> Task template.
2. Map the task template to Request type. Navigation: Service (R) -> Setup -> Mapping -> Task Template Mapping
3. Set the profile option "Service: Auto Generate Tasks on SR Create" to 'Task Template Mapping'
4. Using below navigation, set the Service System Parameters to 'Standard Security'
Service (R) -> Setups -> Rules -> Service System Parameters
5. Navigate to Customer Support Specialist (R) -> Agent Dashboard. Create the Service Request with the request type for which task template is mapped.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document