CLEAR Button Working Properly In Material WorkBench INVMWBIV - Extra Results Returned After Clear
(Doc ID 2166581.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Onhand and Availability
After Clicking Clear on material workbench search, too many results are returned after entering new item
Expect after clear that new item results are found as usual.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation: Inventory > On-hand availability inquiry > On hand qty
2. Remove org, type in the item that I want to search
3. After search the item, click the flash light to search another item
4. If we type over the item number and find, it works,
5. But using “clear” and type item number and find, EBS taking lot of time to search and search results is giving all items in the results instead of specific item given in the item field.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document