Quantity Mismatch Between Drop Ship Sales Order And Purchase Order
Last updated on JULY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Transaction Fulfillment
Observed a Quantity mismatch between drop ship sales order and purchase order lines.
After PO creation for a drop ship sales order with quantity 10, quantity on PO is showing
as qty 10. User split the dropship Sales order into Qty 1 and Qty 9 . Now Quantity on PO
is showing as Qty 1, however, there is no update in the purchase order showing the
remaining Qty 9.
Expect the Purchase Order Line to show the new Line for remaining Qty 9
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User
2. Order Organizer > Query Sales Order = XXXX270
3. Dropship Order Lines 1.1 shows Qty = 10
4. Purchase Order Line 1 shows Qty = 10
5. Order Line splits
- Line 1.1 shows Qty = 1
- Line 1.2 shows Qty = 9
6. Purchase Order Line 1 is updated to Qty 1
7. Observe: PO does not reflect anything for the remaining Qty = 9.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms