Continue Button Missing When Approvers Edit And Approve A Requisition
(Doc ID 2166629.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Continue button missing when approvers edit and approve a requisition.
Continue button should not be missing when approvers edit and approve a requisition.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Approver logs in and opens notification
2. Approver clicks on edit requisition
3. Approver modifies the need by date on the requisition line
4. User gets warning The Line 1 default Need-By-Date is 03-Apr-2016, Now try to change it earlier
5. User clicks Yes
6. User now gets "Your edits to Requisition have been saved".
7. Now click on Continue to return to the notification and complete your approval response.
Find there is no Continue button and that is the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document