Some SSHR Transactions do not Show the Transaction Created For in Transaction Monitor
Last updated on JULY 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Some completed SSHR transactions like Terminations, Change Pay, etc. do not display any values for the field Transaction Created For when viewed via the Transaction Monitor.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1.Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose the responsibility Manager Self-Service.
3. Create multiple transactions, e.g. termination for multiple employees.
4. Complete the approval process for each transaction.
5. Go to Transaction Monitor.
6. Search for the completed transactions.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms