Constraints Defined In Order Release Constraint Tab Not Being Honored
(Doc ID 2166918.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When constraining an order release to a specific service provider and then planning the order release, the shipment created is planned with another service provider which was not specified in the order release constraints.
It is expected that the shipment that is generated to be planned with the service provider defined in the order release constraints.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Order Management -> Order Release -> Order Release
2. Search for and select to edit the respective order release
3. Click on the constraints tab.
4. Within the 'Buy Service Provider' field, input the desired service provider to service the shipment.
5. Save the order release.
6. Plan the order release.
7. The resulting shipment is planned with a different service provider than the one defined in step 4.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document