Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2016
Applies to:BI Publisher (formerly XML Publisher) - Version 220.127.116.11.x to 18.104.22.168.x [Release 11.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In BI Publisher 22.214.171.124.160119
1. A report is created whose layout template is using the Locale: Spanish (Mexico).
2. Logged in first as the weblogic user whose My Account was set to:
- Language: English
- Locale: Spanish (Mexico)
The report ran with the expected number format 10,000.00.
3. Logged in as the XML_GUEST user and ran the same report with the same single parameter.
And got the same expected number format 10,000.00.
4. Then login again as the weblogic user and change the Language in My Account to Spanish.
Ran the report which still get the expected number format 10,000.00.
5. Then login as XML_GUEST user and this time got the DIFFERENT number format 10.000,00.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms