Item Revision is Not Deleted Even Though Change Order is Cancelled
Last updated on JULY 31, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Change Management
Even after change Order is Cancelled, revision which got created using this change order is still seen in the item Revisions.
Expect that the revision should get deleted from Item Revisions as soon as Change Order is cancelled.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a Change Order Type with Auto Numbering as "User Entered"
2) Use this change order type and create an ECO - (Say SECO1) for the item - (Say Sab_revision1)
3) Item have revision A. So use next revision as B.
Submit this Change Order.
4) Then cancel this Change Order.
5) Again create one more change order - but give number as SECO1 (same as step2).
6) System will give error that the ECO name is already used.
7) Then give change order - SECO2 with revision C.
8) Now cancel this change order.
The revisions are still available in item revision though change order is cancelled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms