RTI - Full Payment Submission - Error: The number of normal hours worked is missing for assignment
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 11.5.10 to 12.2.5 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run RTI - Full Payment Submission (FPS) 2016/2017process,
the following error occurs.
Error ORA-20001: Errors found while archiving data.
ORA-06512: at "APPS.PAY_ARCHIVE", line 1207
ORA-06512: at line 3
has occurred in pay_archive.process_employee at location 1108
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- using UK HRMS responsibility
- Add employees, their assignments, payment method and their termination details.
(Working Hours field from Assignment form > Standard tab was left blank)
- run the payroll and post-process for them
- run RTI - Full Payment Submission (FPS) 2016/2017process >> error: "The number of normal hours worked is missing for assignment"
- loaded normal hours (Working Hours) on the latest assignment record (after termination) using API.
normal hours field (Working Hours) before the employee is terminated doesn't have value.
- run again RTI - Full Payment Submission (FPS) 2016/2017process >> the same error occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms