Retropay (Enhanced) Creates Negative Entries and Other Unexpected Results After Assignment Changes to a New Payroll
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While using multiple payrolls, issues occur with Enhanced Retropay for employees transferred between Payrolls, for these two cases:
1) Retropay has created negative retro entries for all elements in the employee's previous payroll
2) If there is any update on salary or changes on Absences in the previous payroll, Retropay has not picked these changes.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use HRMS Manager responsibility
2. Change assignment's payroll as an update
3. Create an update on salary or Absences in any previous payroll period
3. Run Retropay (Enhanced)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms