MFS MP: Getting Duplicate Records In CSF_TIME_ENTRY_B Table For Each Debrief Line When Synced From Mobile Field Service Multiplatform App.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting duplicate records in CSF_TIME_ENTRY_B table for each debrief line when synced from mobile field service multiplatform App.
There should not be any duplicate records in CSF_TIME_ENTRY_B table for each debrief line.
1. Open MFS MP app.
2. Select a task
3. Enter new labor line against the task.
4. Click save for the first time - no error is displayed.
5. Click save the second time - get an error.
6. Sync with EBS server.
7. Run "Processes Uploaded Mobile Data" concurrent program.
8. Check the data in CSF_TIME_ENTRY_B table and found duplicate result.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms