RMA Fails Copy Lines When Created On Same Day As Corresponding Sales Agreement Is Created
(Doc ID 2167574.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RMA fails to copy lines when created on the same day as the corresponding Sales Agreement is created - resulting in error:
Sales Agreement line is not effective for this request date.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
Using Order Management responsibility:
1. Create a sales agreement of active date of today's date.
2. Create a sales order reference the sales agreement.
3. Ship confirmed the sales order.
4. Create invoice for the shipped order line.
5. Copy the shipped order line and change order type to RMA order with line type of RMA Line with Receipt
6. Receive error: Sales Agreement line is not effective for this request date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|