RMA Fails Copy Lines When Created On Same Day As Corresponding Sales Agreement Is Created
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RMA fails to copy lines when created on the same day as the corresponding Sales Agreement is created - resulting in error:
Sales Agreement line is not effective for this request date.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
Using Order Management responsibility:
1. Create a sales agreement of active date of today's date.
2. Create a sales order reference the sales agreement.
3. Ship confirmed the sales order.
4. Create invoice for the shipped order line.
5. Copy the shipped order line and change order type to RMA order with line type of RMA Line with Receipt
6. Receive error: Sales Agreement line is not effective for this request date.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms