Using Product Data Hub (or PIM) Change Order Number Is Not Showing On The Item Page Change Management Tab
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle PIM Change Order created is not showing when using the Organization Assignment to change organizations.
User must manually change organizations, to the same organization, open the same item again, then the change order is available.
Expect the change order to be available, on the item Change Management page, when changing organizations from the Organization Assignment page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Query item 'Test123' in the master organization, Vision Operations (V1)
2. Go to the Organizations sub-tab, which shows the organization assignments
3. In the Change Organization dropdown list, enter M1 - Seattle Manufacturing, and click the Go button
4. With the item now in the context of the M1 - Seattle Manufacturing organization, click the Change Management tab
5. On the Change Management page, click Change Orders sub-tab, which returns 'No results found'
6. Go back to responsibility 'Development Manager' > Change Organizations to M1 - Seattle Manufacturing
7. Item Simple Search > Query for item 'Test123'
8. Open item page and click the Change Management tab
9. On the Change Management page, click Change Orders sub-tab, which now returns change order 'ECO21'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms