Updates Made To The InvoiceRefnumQuery Producer Within The Invoice Manager Layout Are Not Reflected In The XML Document
(Doc ID 2167686.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.1 to 6.4.3 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The InvoiceRefNumQuery producer is deleted from the invoice manager layout. When generating the XML from the respective screen that is using this manager layout, the XML still contains the invoice refnum data.
It is expected that the xml not contain invoice refnum data since the producer for it has been deleted from the respective manager layout.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Configuration and Administration -> User Configuration -> Manager Layout
2. Search for and select to edit the respective custom manager layout that has been copied from the public domain. (Note: This example will use a customer manager layout copied from the INVOICE manager layout)
3. Navigate to the producers tab.
4. Delete the InvoiceRefnumQuery producer.
5. Click Finished to save the changes.
6. Click on the respective screen set link that is tied to display opened results with the manager layout configured in the previous steps.
7. Search for an invoice.
8. Select the invoice to view in a new window by selecting "Always open in new window" from the top right hand corner.
9. In the new browser window displaying the invoice, select the "Oracle" image from the top left hand corner.
10. The window will be displayed in debug mode, displaying the xml of that page.
11. Search for invoice_refnum element within the XML. They will be contained in the XML although the producer was deleted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document